Vitality of the Hearts
Vitality of the Hearts
3 Hours Treatments included:
This couple’s treatment is designed to cleanse the body and restore vitality as well as vigor. It commences with a 60–min. Cupid Acupuncture session which helps to release energy blocks. Informed by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Cupid Acupuncture focuses on specific energy points or acupoints to improve the flow or qi (chi) along meridians. The Farm’s Cupid iteration for acupuncture emphasizes the bond shared between couples who experience the treatment together.
A 120-minute Hilot Kasuyo follows. The experience includes a floral foot bath, a stimulating cacao body wrap, and a milk chocolate bath. After the stimulating wrap and soak, a therapeutic massage, also known in Philippine healing as hilot, awakens the body’s bio-energy levels to eliminate fatigue, disharmony and other feelings of being out of balance. Natural ingredients used for Hilot Kasuyo are blended to support cellular repair and regeneration. They also smoothen, soothe and deeply moisturize the skin.
Combine with Alive! Restaurant’s energizing juice:
V-7 (111 calories) is an invigorating, nutrient packers, antioxidant rich blend of carrots, beets, tomatoes, celery, red bell peppers, parsley and ginger.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.