4 NIGHTS FERTILITY PROGRAM
The program addresses hormonal imbalances and fertility issues with consultations, nutrition, medical tests, psycho-emotional support, and hormone & sleep therapy.
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- Nutritional and Fitness Assessment
- 1 x Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x 60 mins Harmonizing Flow
- 1 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy (Colema)
- 1 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy (Angel of Water)
- 1 x 60 mins Rectal Infusion- Aloe Vera
- 1 x 90 mins Kidney Cleansing
- 1 x 90 mins Hilot Massage
- 1 x 60 mins IV Therapy Rejuvenating
- 1 x 30 mins Body Salt Bath
- 1 x 90 mins Skin Kayud & Barako Coffee Pack
- 1 x 180 mins Tres Banos Lunas
- 1 x 60 mins Acupuncture
- Program Kit
- Welcome and/or Departure Gift
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness Activities: yoga sessions, Mandala flower meditation, power walks, wellness talk with afternoon tea, sound healing, functional fitness, and more!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Use of the facilities: Steam & Sauna, Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
*Program inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors
COVID-19 Testing Fee:
The Farm’s licensed health professionals administer FDA-approved Antigen Nasal Swab rapid test at PHP 2,500++ per person required upon entry. Procedure and results take approx. 15 minutes.
Terms and Conditions:
- Personalized Health Program available upon request
- Extra Person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra Person is applicable in all accommodations except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons, and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts)
- Local promotional rates are not valid during Peak Periods
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar. Simple sugars may prevent the optimal function of the natural defenses of the body.
Holistic Health Consultation
This is the initial talk with our physician that allows the guest to feel welcome and at home to discuss ones’ goals, health concerns, and challenges especially with the current concern about the immune system. The physician is initially guided by the guest’s clinical history to help identify the root cause of the health challenges or the manifestation of the disharmony of the physical, psycho-emotional, and spiritual bodies of the individual. It delves into Saluto physiology (Salus: health). It then leads to a conversation on achieving optimal well-being.
Harmonizing Flow is an umbrella term for the various forms of healing therapies that allow the client to navigate inner experiences in a safe and nurturing space. Based on the universal principles underlying ancient Himalayan, European, Asian, Australian, and Egyptian healing traditions it also develops the guests’ senses to the healing energies available to him through nature and within his being.
Colon Hydrotherapy (Colema)
The first step in Colon Hydrotherapy is to do a Colema™ Cleansing Enema that cleans up the lower part of the colon with a warm solution that is introduced into the rectum by gentle gravity. After a Colema™ cleansing enema, you are ready to do a retention enema since the rectal vault has already been cleared up to allow warm herbal solutions of organic coffee or aloe vera extract to remain in the rectal vault for about 10-20 minutes for absorption.
Colon Hydrotherapy (Angel of Water)
The second step in Colon Hydrotherapy is to use a colon irrigation machine, namely, the Angel of Water®. The machine is operated by our qualified colon hydrotherapists. Warm, sterilized water, under controlled pressure, is slowly introduced into the anorectal vault, going up towards the descending and transverse colon (large intestine). The water helps to soften and unclog hardened waste and toxic materials that build up along the lumen and inside the pouches of the colon wall while, at the same time, flushing them out for good.
Rectal Infusion treatment – Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) is known to have healing properties for the digestive tract. It helps to coat and protect the digestive mucosa, hence improving ulcers and irritable bowel syndromes & ulcerative colitis. The sap of this plant has a potent antibiotic property and is a very strong cathartic (purgative), and was historically used by physicians for cleansing the body.
The treatment makes use of the skin as the “third kidney” and the body’s largest organ of detoxification to quickly and effectively remove toxins. The specially formulated preparation uses natural ingredients to remove the same toxins from the body that the kidneys have the function of removing, hence decreasing the fatigue of the kidneys. The organic mixture is thickly applied over the entire body and allowed, to extract toxins from the tissues through the skin.
This is a traditional Filipino healing treatment practiced in many regions of the Philippines. With its different styles and strokes, this massage aims to stimulate the nerves, increase lung activity, soothe the nervous system, as well as break up deposits found in the joints. This massage uses kneading and some stretching techniques, to help rid you of the heavy weight of stress on the body and leaves you feeling renewed.
IV Therapy Rejuvenating
Intravenous (IV) glutathione plus vitamin c infusion bypasses the digestive tract altogether, delivering the powerful antioxidants directly to your cells. Glutathione often referred to as a master detoxifier for its incredible ability to promote skin health, body function, overall mood, and well-being. Together with vitamin C, these two antioxidants neutralize harmful free radicals. This is important, because free radicals cause the unhealthy peroxidation of cell membrane lipids, leading to eventual cell death and increased likelihood of sickness.
Body Salt Bath
Epsom salt helps stabilize mood and relieve stress, anxiety, and depression. In fact, some researchers claim that taking magnesium increases serotonin (happiness or relaxation hormone) production in the brain. Epsom salt helps relax muscles and relieve pain in the shoulders, neck, back, and skull. For example, by relaxing the muscles surrounding the skull, the magnesium in Epsom salt may help release a headache or migraine.
Skin Kayud & Barako Coffee Pack
The body naturally traps toxins, fat and unwanted waste in the lymph system and skin layers. This invigorating treatment eliminates this build-up by stimulating the glands, improving circulation, removing dead skin cells, attacking cellulite, and strengthening the immune system. The Stimulating Treatment begins with skin kayud or scraping. Using two Mother of pearl shells, the therapists engage the lymph system, remove dead skin cells and tighten the skin. After the Skin Kayud, a Barako Coffee pack is applied to the body. The pack stimulates circulation, elimination and targets the areas that require detoxification. After about 15 minutes, the pack is rinsed off and a warm bath follows.
Tres Banyos Lunas
An authentic ceremony still practiced by albularyos or local Filipino herbalists. Combining the five healing elements of Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, and Wood, this treatment invites you to reconnect with nature so as to repair, renew and revitalize your body’s innate ability to heal. The treatment begins with a bath filled with a blend of Filipino “healing wonders”. Traditional herbs, Pinagbagang, Lupang, Punsong, and Tuob (commonly known as “Earth” and “fire”) are inhaled to awaken your senses, before indulging in a warm glass bottle massage with Tapal-Tapal Balot (a wrap filled with medicinal herbs) to encourage the release of excess dampness or heat. Tres Banyos Lunas is especially effective in treating energy stagnation while improving vitality. It also releases impacted toxins, commonly attributed to fluid retention, while strengthening the immune system. Regarded as one of the most soothing experiences – it will fine-tune the aura, astral and etheric bodies, reducing stress to invoke regular restful and healing sleep.
Acupuncture is the most notable medical discovery from ancient Chinese medical tradition. Five thousand years of clinical experience from hundreds of millions of people, acupuncture is now accepted worldwide as a therapeutic modality for pain, as well as for acute and chronic medical conditions. Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy, when the flow of qi (chi) in the meridians is sufficient and balanced, the body is in harmony and in order, but if the qi (chi) is blocked, deficient or stagnant, disease or illness follows. Fine, sterile disposable needles are inserted on specific acupoints on the skin to improve the flow of qi (chi) that flows along invisible meridians, or the network.
COMPLIMENTARY MINDFUL MOVEMENTS
Yoga Sessions (7:30 & 10:30 AM daily)
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
Functional Fitness (9:30 & 5 PM daily)
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Mandala Flower Meditation (9:30 AM daily)
Flowers and flowering plants form an exceedingly important part of nature. They also provide color to the surroundings – not only the flowers themselves but also the brilliant colored leaves.
Wellness Talk with Afternoon Tea (3:30 PM daily)
Listen and participate in a health and wellness talk with topics such as stress management and how detox can help achieve healthy physical well-being given by our medical doctor from the Holistic Medical Sanctuary.
Nature Walk (7 AM and 4 PM daily)
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Sound healing uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind, and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression, or insomnia.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR HEALING RETREATS:
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All Programs are supervised by licensed Medical Doctors and Nurses.
- All Programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s Medical Staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse some guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed by The Farm’s professional staff.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in on a special Room-Only arrangement for their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned Medical Staff. The Schedule may change depending on our Medical Doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services, and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments, or other such related items outside the above-stated Personalized Program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered Incidental Charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.
Experience a life-transformative healing holiday 🍃
For inquiries, call:
+63 918 884 8080
+63 917 572 2325
+63 917 572 2223
+63 917 572 2977
For healing retreats, call:
+63 917 639 1758
+63 917 572 2326
+63 917 572 2300
+63 917 572 2322
24/7 hotline +63 917 572 2222