Aside from breastfeeding concerns, sleep-deprivation and other such challenges… There are so many factors overlooked especially with the demands of a newborn baby. Some of which include 1) scars from caesarian or episiotomy which need to be treated as this may lead to problems such as frozen shoulder later on, 2) neglected gum care, the gum is connected to different internal organs which could later on lead to future health issues and many more. Let The Farm team of health professionals guide you as you powerfully embark on a new phase in life.
3 NIGHTS POST-NATAL CARE PROGRAM
USD 1,500++ per person
- Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- 1 x Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x Nutritional Assessment
- 1 x Fitness Assessment
- 1 x 30 mins Cellular Health Screening
- 1 x 60 mins Brain Biofeedback
- 1 x Psychosomatic Health Assessment (Voice Analysis)
- 1 x Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- 1 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy – Colema™
- 1 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy – Angel of Water®
- 1 x 30 mins Rectal Infusion Therapy – Aloe Vera
- 1 x Glow IV Therapy
- 1 x 90 mins Magnesium Body Wrap
- 1 x 60 mins Arugang Buntis
- 1 x 180 mins Hilot Lakambini
- 1 x Dolphin Neurostim – MPS Pain Therapy (MPS)
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness activities: yoga, mandala flower meditation, nature walking, organic farm tour, sound healing, interactive wellness workshops, functional fitness, and more!
- Use of the facilities: Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
- Strong Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
*Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 12% Government Tax (++)
*Program inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors
COVID-19 Testing Fee:
The Farm’s licensed health professionals administer FDA-approved antigen nasal swab (gentle superficial nostril swab) rapid test at PHP 1,500 nett per person required upon entry. Procedure and results take approx. 15 minutes.
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar as simple sugars may prevent optimal function of the body’s natural defenses.
The weight, body composition measurements, and usual food intake are taken to assess the guests’ nutritional status. Using these data, the nutritionist guides the guest on how to sustainably achieve their health and nutrition goals.
Fitness Assessment is a one-on-one discussion with our certified fitness professionals to evaluate 4 key fitness areas: aerobic fitness; muscular strength and endurance; flexibility; and body composition in a holistic approach to achieve your fitness goals.
Holistic Health Consultation
An initial talk with our doctor that will discuss the guest’s goals, health concerns and challenges. It will help to identify the root cause of the disharmony between the physical, psycho-emotional and spiritual aspect of the individual based on Review System or Symptoms & Diet Analysis.
Cellular Health Screening
This is a high-value introduction to health-consciousness among the young and those who want to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle using one’s blood as seen live under a special microscope.
The blood is a very special part of the human being, it stirs a person’s feelings and consciousness more than any other bodily fluid. It is an educational experience-based tour through visual appreciation of one’s overall health status through the quality of the red blood cells and the actions of the white blood cells. It gives a glimpse of what’s happening inside the body and as well as information on possible nutritional deficiencies, subtle toxicities and the person’s immune status. It is based on foundations of histology (study of cells) and hematology (study of blood) correlated clinically through the cellular manifestations of inflammation and oxidative stress. It uses a specialized microscope to look into signs of dysbiosis (gut health and microbiome-related disorder), sugar and cholesterol imbalance, as well as internal organ distress such as the liver and kidneys.
More than the vast information from one drop of living blood, the value of this experience is in its ability to connect you to the intelligence of your body in a deeper sense. Thereby being a powerful tool in your quest for optimal health.
The machine scans the electromagnetic fields produced by our neural cells and calculate possible perturbation in the energetic body. The doctor or nutritionist will interpret the findings and give recommendations to improve the one’s health.
Psychosomatic Health Assessment (Voice Analysis)
An analysis that can identify specific stressors that affect your health just by examining your voice. The Voice Analysis can recognize what organs in your body are directly being affected by stress. After de-stressing and stress management recommendations from the Farm, the Voice Analysis can know and compare how you are truly managing your stress.
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Used to evaluate thyroid function and diagnose at what level are the thyroid-related symptoms coming from and monitor treatment for thyroid disease.
Colon Hydrotherapy – Colema™
The first step in Colon Hydrotherapy is to do a Colema™ Cleansing Enema that cleans up the lower part of the colon with warm solution that is introduced into the rectum by gentle gravity. This treatment introduces either coffee / chamomile tea into your colon using a soft tube to help clear waste materials and assists in the detoxification process.
Colon Hydrotherapy – Angel of Water®
The second step in Colon Hydrotherapy is Angel of Water® Colon Cleansing which uses gallons of clean filtered water to help reach higher into the ascending colon.
Rectal Infusion Therapy – Aloe Vera
This therapy uses organic wheatgrass or aloe vera that will be injected into your rectal vault and help nourish the colon with much needed vitamins and minerals.
Glow IV Therapy
A quick top up of antioxidants especially if you are on a long detox program. Excellent as an adjunct to anti-aging, skin whitening, detoxifying, and immune deficiency.
Magnesium Body Wrap
Best for regulating over 300 enzymes and reactions in the body. It improves blood circulation and skin hydration. It is also a great treatment for stress relief and to soothe muscle aches.
Prenatal & Postnatal Massage
High concentration of magnesium salts in this pod provides a clean medium to naturally disinfect the body. It can calm down your nervous system and enhance your body’s natural ability to heal. 30 minutes inside the pod is equivalent to 8 hours of sleep, thus will strengthen your immune system effortlessly.
Hilot Lakambini (The Noble Woman)
Efficient in treating hypertension, relaxes muscle tension, strengthens the nervous system, and repairs damaged cell. It is also good for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue, frigidity, and other stress related conditions. It is extremely effective in maintaining moisture and oil balance of the skin and keeps the skin looking hydrated, smooth, and young.
Dolphin Neurostim – MPS Pain Therapy (MPS)
A needleless device applies direct microcurrents in acupuncture points to reduce sympathetic stress to reduction of soft tissue pain and relieves body wide pain. It is effective for post-surgical pain and stress reduction. MPS Pain Therapy (MPS) includes standard core therapy protocols that are designed to decompress the spine and rebalance the sacrum. Electroacupuncture also employs specific MPS Therapy Protocols for various health conditions and pain symptoms. Electroacupuncture is a great option for those with extreme fear of needle puncture. Not advisable for pregnant women and with cardiac pacemaker implants. Consult our medical team of doctors prior to treatment.
COMPLIMENTARY MINDFUL MOVEMENTS
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Mandala Flower Meditation
Flowers and plants form an important part of nature. They also provide color to the surroundings – not only the flowers themselves but also the brilliant- colored leaves. Boost your creativity as this calming form of art therapy teach you more about floral arrangements.
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Interactive Wellness Workshop
Art Therapy – Experience how art, through therapeutic form drawing or working with colors, helps establish brain pathways to healing and helps prevent senile dementia, symptoms related to heart and breathing issues and hormonal imbalance
Eye Exercises for Improved Vision
The sense of sight has been abused especially with the current trend of screen overuse, online learning and e-meetings. Eye exercises to correct errors of refraction (astigmatism, near and far-sightedness) come in timely and relevant. This session includes tips to improve eyesight naturally through nutrition and safeguard the eyes from electromagnetic radiation-related damages.
Organic Farm Tour
The Farm’s 5,700+ sqm. organic vegetable & herb garden is an example of organic precision agriculture. Everything grown on the land has been designed to fit the farm’s culinary needs. The Farm is designed to have a seasonal rotation of crops for a true sustainable, organic farm-to-table experience.
Food waste from the kitchen is transported daily and segregated accordingly – with some fed to the animals and the rest added to the compost area where both agricultural and biodegradable wastes are treated. It’s here that we create natural fertilizers by allowing the waste to ferment aerobically with microorganisms.
By growing majority of our produce on-site, The Farm is not only increasing food security but also reducing our carbon footprint by limiting the transport of food. Guests may enjoy the food knowing exactly how it’s grown, where it comes from, and who is involved in the process.
Uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression or insomnia.
Sound therapy is a clinical and evidence-based therapy used for dealing with mental health issues, such as anxiety, pain and sleep disorders. These issues are usually caused by high levels of tension and stress. Sound healing brings one to a relaxed state with sounds created by singing bowls, tuning forks and other resonant musical instruments, including the human voice. Recent research suggests that in counseling sessions, it can be a catalyst for emotional healing used in combination with other modalities such as meditation, deep breathing and visualization.
Terms and Conditions:
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats:
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.
Experience a life-transformative healing holiday 🍃
For inquiries, call:
+63 918 884 8080
+63 917 572 2325
+63 917 572 2223
+63 917 572 2977
For healing retreats, call:
+63 917 639 1758
+63 917 572 2326
+63 917 572 2300
+63 917 572 2322
24/7 hotline +63 917 572 2222