3 NIGHTS POST-NATAL WELLNESS PROGRAM
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- 1 x 60 mins Health Consultation
- 1 x 30 mins Live Blood Analysis
- 1 x 60 mins Colema
- 1 x 60 mins Angel of Water
- 1 x 30 mins Rectal Infusion Therapy with Aloe Vera Extract
- IV Therapy Glow
- 1 x 30 mins Belly Compress
- 1 x 90 mins Magnesium Body Wrap
- 1 x 60 mins Arugang Buntis Prenatal & Postnatal Massage
- 1 x 180 mins – Hilot Lakambini
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness Activities: yoga sessions, Mandala flower meditation, power walks, wellness talk with afternoon tea, sound healing, functional fitness, and more!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Use of the facilities: Steam & Sauna, Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
*Program inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors
COVID-19 Testing Fee:
The Farm’s licensed health professionals administer FDA-approved Antigen Nasal Swab rapid test at PHP 2,500++ per person required upon entry. Procedure and results take approx. 15 minutes.
Terms and Conditions:
- Personalized Health Program available upon request
- Extra Person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra Person is applicable in all accommodations except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons, and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts)
- Local promotional rates are not valid during Peak Periods
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar. Simple sugars may prevent the optimal function of the natural defenses of the body.
Holistic Health Consultation
This is the initial talk with our physician that allows the guest to feel welcome and at home to discuss ones’ goals, health concerns, and challenges especially with the current concern about the immune system. The physician is initially guided by the guest’s clinical history to help identify the root cause of the health challenges or the manifestation of the disharmony of the physical, psycho-emotional, and spiritual bodies of the individual. It delves into Saluto physiology (Salus: health). It then leads to a conversation on achieving optimal well-being.
Live Blood Analysis
In Live Blood Analysis (LBA), a tiny drop of blood pin-pricked from your finger is visualized under a special microscope. One may observe and appreciate a real-time visual representation of your live blood components, comprised of your red blood cells, white blood cells, and their variations and other residues. Though not conventionally diagnostic, seeing blood components as they move and behave powerfully, impacts guests to adapt to a healthier lifestyle.
The first step in Colon Hydrotherapy is to do a Colema™ Cleansing Enema that cleans up the lower part of the colon with a warm solution that is introduced into the rectum by gentle gravity. After a Colema™ cleansing enema, you are ready to do a retention enema since the rectal vault has already been cleared up to allow warm herbal solutions of organic coffee or aloe vera extract to remain in the rectal vault for about 10-20 minutes for absorption.
Angel of Water® Colon Cleansing
the Angel of Water® Colon Cleansing or the Colonics. These machines are operated by our qualified colon hydrotherapists. Warm, sterilized water, under controlled pressure, is slowly introduced into the anorectal vault, going up towards the descending and transverse colon (large intestine). The water helps to soften and unclog hardened waste and toxic materials that build up along the lumen and inside the pouches of the colon wall while, at the same time, flushing them out for good.
Rectal Infusion Therapy
Rectal Infusion Therapy with Aloe Vera Extract. Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) is known to have healing properties for the digestive tract. It helps to coat and protect the digestive mucosa, hence improving ulcers and irritable bowel syndromes & ulcerative colitis. The sap of this plant has a potent antibiotic property and is a very strong cathartic (purgative), and was historically used by physicians for cleansing the body.
IV Therapy Glow
Intravenous (IV) glutathione plus vitamin C injected via direct intravenous push. A quick Top Up of antioxidants especially if you’re on a long detox program.
A series of belly compresses will afford lasting relief and resolution of dysmenorrhea or chronic gas pains.
Magnesium Body Wrap & Floatation Bath
The high concentration of magnesium salts in this pod provides a clean and pure medium to naturally disinfect the body. Take your time to relax and absorb these minerals, it will calm down your nervous system and enhance your body’s natural ability to heal. The 30 minutes you invest inside the pod will be equivalent to 8 hours of sleep, this will strengthen your immune system effortlessly.
This is a pre-natal and post-natal treatment, ensuring the health of a mother, strengthen the immune system, release muscle tension, and energetically balances the body. Pre-natal massage therapy performed during pregnancy can reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health, relax muscle tension, improve lymphatic and blood circulation through mild pressure applied to the muscle. Sciatic nerve pain is experienced by many women in the last term of pregnancy as the uterus rests on muscles of the pelvic floor and lower back. The pressure of the uterus spreads tension to the muscles of the upper and lower leg, causing them to swell and puts pressure on nearby nerves. Arugang Buntis addresses the inflamed nerves by helping to release the tension of nearby muscles. Many women have experienced a significant reduction in sciatic nerve pain during pregnancy through massage.
Hilot Lakambini (The Noble Woman)
Aromatically efficient in treating hypertension, relaxes muscle tension, triggers blockages, strengthens the nervous system, and repairs cell damage. Ylang-ylang essential oil can be used to cure infections in internal organs such as the stomach, intestines, colon, and urinary tract. It is also good for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue, frigidity, and other stress-related conditions. It is extremely effective in maintaining moisture and oil balance of the skin and keeps the skin looking hydrated, smooth, and young.
COMPLIMENTARY MINDFUL MOVEMENTS
Yoga Sessions (7:30 & 10:30 AM daily)
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
Functional Fitness (9:30 & 5 PM daily)
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Mandala Flower Meditation (9:30 AM daily)
Flowers and flowering plants form an exceedingly important part of nature. They also provide color to the surroundings – not only the flowers themselves but also the brilliant colored leaves.
Wellness Talk with Afternoon Tea (3:30 PM daily)
Listen and participate in a health and wellness talk with topics such as stress management and how detox can help achieve healthy physical well-being given by our medical doctor from the Holistic Medical Sanctuary.
Nature Walk (7 AM and 4 PM daily)
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Sound healing uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind, and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression, or insomnia.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR HEALING RETREATS:
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All Programs are supervised by licensed Medical Doctors and Nurses.
- All Programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s Medical Staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse some guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed by The Farm’s professional staff.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in on a special Room-Only arrangement for their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned Medical Staff. The Schedule may change depending on our Medical Doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services, and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments, or other such related items outside the above-stated Personalized Program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered Incidental Charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.
Experience a life-transformative healing holiday 🍃
For inquiries, call:
+63 918 884 8080
+63 917 572 2325
+63 917 572 2223
+63 917 572 2977
For healing retreats, call:
+63 917 639 1758
+63 917 572 2326
+63 917 572 2300
+63 917 572 2322
24/7 hotline +63 917 572 2222