We’re pleased to welcome you to The Farm at San Benito, where every detail has been carefully designed to foster your well-being for healing and rejuvenation that truly lasts.
Below are helpful pre-arrival information, as well as the resort guidelines, which we request all guests to keep in mind during their stay for a truly healthy and healing holiday for all.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
In line with The Farm’s philosophy of holistic wellness, the unique menu at the award-winning ALIVE! Restaurant revolves around the idea that living food offers the highest form of nutrition. Each dish is prepared in such a creative way that, even with no or minimal cooking, they are safe to consume and full of flavor. The produce used also comes directly from our own organic plantations so you can expect nothing but the freshest and tastiest meals.
SPA TREATMENTS AND MEDICAL SERVICES
Looking forward to your signature treatments at our Healing Sanctuary?
We recommend pre-booking your SPA Treatments and Medical Services in advance through our Manila Sales Office to ensure quick and easy transactions upon your arrival at The Farm. Any additional SPA Treatments and Medical Services requested while at The Farm will be subject to availability, and shall be settled upon check-out.
DAY AT THE FARM
Guests visiting The Farm on a day tour package should be informed that travel time from Metro Manila takes approximately 90 minutes via land transfer, depending on traffic. You may arrive at the premises as early as 7:00 AM to join the complimentary daily activities.
If you have pre-booked SPA Treatments or Medical Services, please ensure that you arrive at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. Guests who arrive late for their appointment are advised that their pre-booked reservations may be canceled or the full treatment time may not be fulfilled, in order to avoid disrupting succeeding appointments.
While at the resort, please notify the SPA, Medical Clinic, or Front Office of any request for changes and/or cancellation at least three (3) hours prior to your scheduled treatment time. Please note that we have a strict cancellation policy. If you happen to be running late, we request that you call the Front Office so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
RESERVATIONS AND ARRIVAL
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- It is our policy for all guests to take an FDA-approved antigen nasal swab test at PHP 2,200 nett per person required upon entry. Procedure and results take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Children 12 years old and below are exempted from testing.
- For guests who tested positive on antigen nasal swab test, they may opt to take an FDA-approved ichroma™ II antigen nasal swab test for PHP 2,200 nett as a confirmatory test. A copy of the COVID prescription treatment will be given prior departure.
- Testing certification administered outside will not be honored.
- Upon arrival and before testing, your car will be mist sanitized. You will be instructed where to park and walk a few metres to the container van testing lab.
- Testing is done by our licensed MedTech in full PPE (two persons at a time). After the test is performed, you will return to your car and wait for your results. Once your test shows a negative result, you may proceed to reception for your check-in.
- Should anyone test positive, our medical doctors will conduct a clinical evaluation and suggest an additional test prior to entering The Farm premises. However, if the guest still tests positive, guest and companions will have to reschedule their visit to The Farm. Reservations will get in touch for the re
All arriving guests at The Farm will have their COVID Testing Form(s) checked before proceeding to the testing bay area. We ask that you complete and return this form to us via email at email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to your arrival to avoid any inconvenience. For the safety of all guests and staff, you will not be able to enter the facility until the COVID Testing form is complete, and presented to staff proceeding to the testing area.
- Guests are requested to arrive at The Farm on or before 11:00 AM or not later than 7:00 PM on the first day, in order to get proper medical orientation and COVID-19 rapid test. Rooms will be available for check-in from 2 PM onwards. Check-out is at 12 NN.
- Upon securing clearance from our medical team, a valid government-issued identification card will be requested upon registration at the Front Office. We shall require a security deposit of PHP 10,000 per room per stay either by cash or credit card verification upon check-in in case of incidentals.
Guests come to the farm to achieve tranquillity and restore balance and peace to the mind, body, and spirit. We request all our members and guests to be considerate of one another by keeping noise to a minimum and switching their devices to silent mode, especially when at the Healing Sanctuary SPA, ALIVE! Restaurant, and other public areas.
We also challenge all guests to leave any junk food at the gates and immerse themselves fully in the ALIVE! culinary experience. You won’t regret it!
Guests arriving with their own vehicles are advised to park at the designated parking area upon arrival and to keep the engine and stereo system turned off while parked. Guest drivers may stay at the driver’s hut and may also use the staff canteen for their own comfort and convenience.
In line with its wellness philosophy, The Farm remains to be a strictly smoke-free environment. Please refrain from smoking within the resort premises in consideration of The Farm’s policy and other guests.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
As a courtesy to them, please avoid taking photographs and videos at The Farm which may include other guests without first obtaining their permission.
For guests and visitors who would like to use The Farm as a venue for their engagement (pre-nuptial) sessions and other special occasion photo shoots, special rates apply and are available upon request.
The Farm offers a relaxed and luxurious ambiance set within a lush, tropical paradise. Guests are invited to dress in resort casual attire while visiting the different facilities. It is also recommended for guests to bring the different clothing items they would need for their preferred activities such as yoga, fitness, swimming, and such.
During the months of April and May, you might want to bring a hat for protection against the bright summer sun. From November to February, we recommend that you bring a light jacket, sweater, or shawl so you can comfortably stroll around the premises even on chilly evenings.
The Farm at San Benito welcomes responsible pet owners. We accommodate 1 pet per villa for non-pool villas and a maximum of 2 pets for pool villas.
Any fouling in bedrooms, public areas, and grounds must be cleaned up immediately and the area sanitized. Failure to do so will result in penalty payment of PHP 4,500 -10,000. There is a PHP 10,000 cleaning fee, determined solely by management, for a room left in an unsatisfactory condition.
Damage to rooms fixtures, furnishing, and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, artwork, etc. will be charged at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges.
Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued. Minimum cost of Php 5,500 to Php 50,000.
Damage to mattresses and linen including; towels, mattress pads, sheets, carpet, screen doors, lampshade, bedspreads, blankets resulting from the pet, etc. will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair or replacement of the damaged article. Minimum cost of Php 2,500 to Php 50,000.
If you have availed of our private car transfers from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), please see the guidelines below:
For Terminal 1 Arrivals: After Immigration, collecting your baggage, and clearing with customs, please proceed to Arrival Extension down the ramp to the Duty Free Counter, where you will be picked up by our driver.
For Terminal 2 Arrivals: Upon exiting the Terminal, please proceed to Bay 14 to meet with our driver.
For Terminal 3 Arrivals: Upon exiting the Terminal, please proceed to Bay 7 to meet with our driver.
*Bays/pick up areas can change without prior notice.
VISITING FOREIGN NATIONALS
Please be advised that, when visiting the Philippines, your passport must be valid for at least six (6) months, or you will not be allowed to board the aircraft. You must also have a return ticket or an onward ticket to your next country of destination. A penalty of a minimum of Php 10,000.00 applies for passengers without a return or onward ticket.