Intro to Detox
Boost your immune system • Jump-start weight loss • Promote clear, beautiful skin • Regain youthful energy • Achieve mental clarity
Intro to Detox is a three-day or four-day medically supervised cleansing program at The Farm.
This program offers the convenience of starting a mild detox program at The Farm. The Farm at San Benito is one of the global leaders in the field of holistic medical wellness, specializing in week-long health optimization program.
To provide a mild detox program that includes a three-day medically supervised cleansing program to purge negative elements from the body and mind while providing optimum nutrition.
This includes vegan diet, nutritional enrichment, colon cleansing, kidney cleansing, psycho-emotional clearing, daily mindful movement and functional fitness activities.
During these two days, you commit to drinking fruits and vegetable juices in order to rest your digestive organs, allowing your body to focus on regaining or sustaining your vitality.
A fast is the perfect way to power up your system with fresh, clean, plant-based energy. When you juice, your system is flooded with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. The plant-based compounds help your body to stay strong, look great, and fight disease.
Once program is completed, guests are rewarded with renewed energy and mental clarity, stronger immune system to fight viral infections, and cellular healing.
For those with health issues, a six-night health optimization program at The Farm is highly recommended.
Two Nights Intro To Detox Program Inclusions
- Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- 1 x Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x Nutritional Assessment
- 1 x Fitness Assessment
- 1 x 30 mins Cellular Health Screening
- 1 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy – Colema™
- 1 x 8oz Rectal Infusion Therapy – Wheatgrass
- 1 x 90 mins Kidney Cleansing
- 1 x 40 mins Vital Dome®
- 1 x Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle Discussion
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness activities: yoga, mandala flower meditation, nature walking, organic farm tour, sound healing, interactive wellness workshops, functional fitness, and more!
- Use of the facilities: Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
- Strong Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar as simple sugars may prevent optimal function of the body’s natural defenses.
Holistic Health Consultation
A health-oriented conversation with our integrative doctor that will explore the individual’s state of well-being. It will help guests understand the disharmony between the physical, psycho-emotional, and spiritual aspects of the individual based on the Review of Systems or Symptoms Analysis.
Assessment of the guests’ weight, body fat, visceral fat muscle mass, bone mass, metabolic age, Body Mass Index (BMI), etc. Results will be used to assess your overall nutritional condition and our nutritionist will be able to provide guidance on how to sustainably achieve your health and nutritional goals.
Fitness Assessment is a one-on-one discussion with our certified fitness professionals to evaluate 4 key fitness areas: aerobic fitness; muscular strength and endurance; flexibility; and body composition in a holistic approach to achieve your fitness goals.
Cellular Health Screening
This is an introduction to health-consciousness to every guest and those who want to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle using one’s blood as seen live under a dark field microscope.
The blood is a very special part of the human body, it transports substances that stir a person’s feelings and consciousness more than any other bodily fluid. It is an educational experience-base tour through visual appreciation of one’s overall health status through the quality of the red and white blood cells. It gives a glimpse of what’s happening inside the body and as well as information on possible nutritional deficiencies and toxicities, it is based on the foundations of histology (study of cells) and hematology (study of blood). It can show manifestations of inflammation, oxidative stress and internal organ imbalance.
Colon Hydrotherapy - Colema™
The first step is to do a Colema™ Cleansing Enema that cleans up the lower part of the colon flushed with a warm solution of either coffee or chamomile tea to help clear waste materials and assists in the detoxification process.
Rectal Infusion Therapy – Wheatgrass
This therapy uses organic wheatgrass or Aloe that will be infused into your rectal vault and help nourish the colon with much needed nourishing substances.
Diuretic Bath Tub, Dry Brushing and Activated Charcoal Wrap
The specially formulated preparation uses natural ingredients to remove the same toxins from the body that the kidneys have the function of removing, hence decreasing the fatigue of the kidneys. The organic mixture is thickly applied over the entire body and extract toxins from the tissues through the skin.
Infrared Bioresonance Therapy - Vital Dome®
The Vital Dome® uses far infrared technology to uniformly raise the internal temperature of the body for a number of benefits such as detoxification, relaxation, pain relief, weight management, sleep induction and conditioning among the others. Far infrared rays are naturally present at sunrise and sunset and are perfectly compatible with the body when they penetrate deep into the tissues. They emit the ideal energy to stimulate at the cellular level and promote natural regenerative processes that are vital and beneficial to the body.
Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle Discussion
At the end of the guest’s program, the doctor helps them create a sustainable health plan for their life after The Farm taking into consideration their consultation, environment, and current lifestyle.
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
The mandala flower meditation consists of a collection of overlapping circles that create flowers throughout the mandala. This mandala is additionally referred to a sacred geometry as well as is believed to bring spiritual enlightenment.
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Functional Training, High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Sound healing uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression or insomnia.
Sound therapy is a clinical and evidence-based therapy used for dealing with mental health issues, such as anxiety, pain and sleep disorders. These issues are usually caused by high levels of tension and stress. Sound healing brings one to a relaxed state with sounds created by singing bowls, tuning forks and other resonant musical instruments, including the human voice. Recent research suggests that in counseling sessions, it can be a catalyst for emotional healing used in combination with other modalities such as meditation, deep breathing and visualization.
Healing through sound and music is an ancient cultural tradition. The Aboriginal people of Australia were the first known to practice sound healing using a wind instrument called a didgeridoo. They first played it 40,000 years ago, making it one of the world’s oldest instruments.
Interactive Wellness Workshops
Art Therapy – Experience how art, through therapeutic form drawing or working with colors, helps establish brain pathways to healing and helps prevent senile dementia, symptoms related to heart and breathing issues and hormonal imbalance
Eye Exercises for Improved Vision
The sense of sight has been abused especially with the current trend of screen overuse, online learning and e-meetings. Eye exercises to correct errors of refraction (astigmatism, near and far-sightedness) come in timely and relevant. This session includes tips to improve eyesight naturally through nutrition and safeguard the eyes from electromagnetic radiation-related damages.
Organic Farm Tour
The Farm’s 5,700+ sqm. organic vegetable & herb garden is an example of organic precision agriculture. Everything grown on the land has been designed to fit the farm’s culinary needs. The Farm is designed to have a seasonal rotation of crops for a true sustainable, organic farm-to-table experience.
Food waste from the kitchen is transported daily and segregated accordingly – with some fed to the animals and the rest added to the compost area where both agricultural and biodegradable wastes are treated. It’s here that we create natural fertilizers by allowing the waste to ferment aerobically with microorganisms.
By growing majority of our produce on-site, The Farm is not only increasing food security but also reducing our carbon footprint by limiting the transport of food. Guests may enjoy the food knowing exactly how it’s grown, where it comes from, and who is involved in the process.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.