Frequent Flyer Well-Being
As altitude increases, atmosphere changes in terms of air composition, pressure and other forces.
While advancements in aviation and aeronautics have made flying accessible to all, the human body’s terrestrial make-up still undergoes adjustments to adapt to all the changes resulting from necessary cabin pressure, changes in time zone, radiation exposure, and more.
Pilots, cabin crew, and air marshals in particular have extended amounts of exposure compared to the average frequent flier, and as such put a heavier strain on their bodies.
The Farm’s specialized Flight and Cabin Crew Wellness Program aims to improve and sustain the health of aviators and in-flight personnel.
The program’s components are meant to optimize cellular repair, which is crucial in disease prevention and preservation of telomere, which among other important parameters, accounts for the body’s youthful vigor.
The program aims to raise the body’s adaptability, resiliency, and immune intelligence, to withstand the effects of constant airtime.
6 NIGHTS FREQUENT FLYER WELL-BEING PROGRAM INCLUSIONS:
- Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- 1 x Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x Nutritional Assessment
- 1 x Fitness Assessment
- 1 x 30 mins Cellular Health Screening
- 1 x 60 mins Psychoemotional Clearing
- 1 x 45 mins Heavy Metals, Minerals and Vitamins (Oligoscan)
- 1 x 60 mins Brain Biofeedback
- 1 x 45 mins Sensory Deprivation Floatation
- 1 x 60 mins Dolphin Neurostim
- 1 x Physiotherapy
- 1 x 60 mins Acupuncture
- 1 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy – Colema
- 1 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy – Angel of Water
- 2 x 45 mins Magnetic Clay Foot Treatment
- 1 x 180 mins Tres Banos Lunas
- 1 x 60 mins Personal Training
- 1 x 90 mins Stimulating Skin Kayud Treatment
- 1 x 60 mins Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy
- 1 x 40 mins Vital Dome®
- 1 x 30 mins Relaxology
- 1 x Sustainable Program Discussion
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness activities: yoga, mandala flower meditation, nature walking, organic farm tour, sound healing, interactive wellness workshops, functional fitness, and more!
- Use of the facilities: Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
- Strong Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar as simple sugars may prevent optimal function of the body’s natural defenses.
Holistic Health Consultation
A health-oriented conversation with our integrative doctor that will explore the individual’s state of well-being. It will help guests understand the disharmony between the physical, psycho-emotional, and spiritual aspects of the individual based on the Review of Systems or Symptoms Analysis.
Assessment of food intake and lifestyle history of the guest. Using these data, the nutritionist formulates a sustainable meal plan that suits the guest’s individual needs, daily recommendations and lifestyle.
Fitness Assessment is a one-on-one discussion with our certified fitness professionals to evaluate 4 key fitness areas: aerobic fitness; muscular strength and endurance; flexibility; and body composition in a holistic approach to achieve your fitness goals.
Cellular Health Screening
This is an introduction to health-consciousness to every guest and those who want to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle using one’s blood as seen live under a dark field microscope.
The blood is a very special part of the human body, it transports substances that stir a person’s feelings and consciousness more than any other bodily fluid. It is an educational experience-base tour through visual appreciation of one’s overall health status through the quality of the red and white blood cells. It gives a glimpse of what’s happening inside the body and as well as information on possible nutritional deficiencies and toxicities, it is based on the foundations of histology (study of cells) and hematology (study of blood). It can show manifestations of inflammation, oxidative stress and internal organ imbalance.
Vital Test for Heavy Metals, Minerals and Vitamins
A diagnostic device that determines the levels of heavy metals, minerals and vitamins in the body by employing the principle of Spectrophotometry. Heavy metal toxicity, mineral imbalances and vitamin deficiencies are a few of the underlying common causes of illness.
Involves a combination of any techniques that help clear mental confusion, reveal psycho emotional scars, and break free from negative emotional imprisonment which is the root cause of many physical ailments and disharmonies. This is highly recommended for those who are high-strung and highly-irritable, those who see life as an experience of unfreedom.
The machine scans the electromagnetic fields produced by our neural cells and calculate possible for alterations in our nervous system.
Sensory Deprivation Floatation
A sensory deprivation water pod saturated with 454kgs of Epsom salt (Magnesium sulfate) that allows the body to float without effort. Magnesium is a muscle relaxant and is therefore ideal for those with tight muscles or muscle pains. Likewise, Magnesium is known as a light-bearing molecule which affords a sense of lightness to the individual during or after the session.
Dolphin Neurostim – Myofascial Pain Therapy
A needleless device applies direct microcurrents in acupuncture points to reduce sympathetic stress to reduction of soft tissue pain and relieves body wide pain. It is effective for post-surgical pain and stress reduction. MPS Pain Therapy (MPS) includes standard core therapy protocols that are designed to decompress the spine and rebalance the sacrum. Electroacupuncture also employs specific MPS Therapy Protocols for various health conditions and pain symptoms. Electroacupuncture is a great option for those with extreme fear of needle puncture. Not advisable for pregnant women and with cardiac pacemaker implants. Consult our medical team of doctors prior to treatment.
This is rehabilitation and physical medicine which uses manual therapy to treat musculoskeletal pain and disability. Using no devices or machines, our skilled and highly trained Physical Therapists use only their hands for myofascial release, joints, muscles and spinal manipulation and other specialized techniques to optimize function, control, balance and symmetry of the body. Combination therapies like Acupuncture, Myotherapy, and Cupping may be added to further improve and accelerate healing.
Acupuncture is a major component of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and acknowledged by WHO as a safe and evidence-based effective treatment. It involves the insertion of fine, thin and sterile needles into the skin and in the muscles. This results in the body producing natural substances like pain-relieving endorphins. Only duly certified and licensed Acupuncturists supervised by a medical doctor perform this procedure. The combination of Cupping and/or Myotherapy can further enhance the efficacy of Acupuncture.
Colon Hydrotherapy - Colema™
The first step is to do a Colema™ Cleansing Enema that cleans up the lower part of the colon flushed with a warm solution of either coffee or chamomile tea to help clear waste materials and assists in the detoxification process.
Colon Hydrotherapy – Angel of Water®
The second step in Colon Hydrotherapy is the Angel of Water® Colon Cleansing which uses 32L of clean filtered water infused into the colon to stimulate natural muscular contraction and help eliminate waste in the process. This procedure removes toxins and stimulates your digestive system.
Magnetic Clay Heavy Metal Foot Detox
Magnetic Clay Foot Treatment involves soaking the feet in a warm solution of high-grade magnetic clay with special herbs. Clay has the ability to produce an electrical charge when in solution. The electrical charge gives it its ability to absorb toxins like a magnet. The Farm uses a special clay proven in various studies to be superior in its pulling power to absorb toxic chemicals, impurities, and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, etc. This procedure is a safe and effective aid in detoxification by releasing years of toxic environmental pollutants that have been accumulating in the body, organs, tissues and cells. This is highly recommended for smokers and those with history of exposure to cigarettes like passive smokers.
Tres Banyos Lunas
Herbal Bath, Traditional Steaming & Hilot Tapal Massage
The treatment begins with a bath filled with a blend of Filipino healing wonders - traditional herbs, pinagbagang, lupang, punsong, and tuob are inhaled to awaken your senses, before indulging in a warm glass bottle massage with tapal-tapal balot (a wrap filled with medicinal herbs) to encourage the release of excess dampness or heat.
Skin Kayud & Barako Coffee Pack
Eliminates build up by stimulating the glands, improving circulation, removing dead skin cells,
attacking cellulite and strengthening the immune system.
Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy
The combination of Vitamin C, B complex and magnesium boosts immunity, gives more energy, and improves a person’s mood. This can help treat symptoms of chronic conditions such as asthma, fibromyalgia, fatigue and migraines.
Infrared Bioresonance Therapy - Vital Dome®
The Vital Dome® uses far infrared technology to uniformly raise the internal temperature of the body for a number of benefits such as detoxification, relaxation, pain relief, weight management, sleep induction and conditioning among the others. Far infrared rays are naturally present at sunrise and sunset and are perfectly compatible with the body when they penetrate deep into the tissues. They emit the ideal energy to stimulate at the cellular level and promote natural regenerative processes that are vital and beneficial to the body.
This therapy is a must for stressed individuals, as this gentle massage will ease away tension and
tiredness. Using long soothing strokes your therapist will lure you into a calm, peaceful space for both your body and mind.
Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle Discussion
At the end of the guest’s program, the doctor helps them create a sustainable health plan for their life after The Farm taking into consideration their consultation, environment, and current lifestyle.
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
The mandala flower meditation consists of a collection of overlapping circles that create flowers throughout the mandala. This mandala is additionally referred to a sacred geometry as well as is believed to bring spiritual enlightenment.
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Functional Training, High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Sound healing uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression or insomnia.
Sound therapy is a clinical and evidence-based therapy used for dealing with mental health issues, such as anxiety, pain and sleep disorders. These issues are usually caused by high levels of tension and stress. Sound healing brings one to a relaxed state with sounds created by singing bowls, tuning forks and other resonant musical instruments, including the human voice. Recent research suggests that in counseling sessions, it can be a catalyst for emotional healing used in combination with other modalities such as meditation, deep breathing and visualization.
Healing through sound and music is an ancient cultural tradition. The Aboriginal people of Australia were the first known to practice sound healing using a wind instrument called a didgeridoo. They first played it 40,000 years ago, making it one of the world’s oldest instruments.
Interactive Wellness Workshops
Art Therapy – Experience how art, through therapeutic form drawing or working with colors, helps establish brain pathways to healing and helps prevent senile dementia, symptoms related to heart and breathing issues and hormonal imbalance
Eye Exercises for Improved Vision
The sense of sight has been abused especially with the current trend of screen overuse, online learning and e-meetings. Eye exercises to correct errors of refraction (astigmatism, near and far-sightedness) come in timely and relevant. This session includes tips to improve eyesight naturally through nutrition and safeguard the eyes from electromagnetic radiation-related damages.
Organic Farm Tour
The Farm’s 5,700+ sqm. organic vegetable & herb garden is an example of organic precision agriculture. Everything grown on the land has been designed to fit the farm’s culinary needs. The Farm is designed to have a seasonal rotation of crops for a true sustainable, organic farm-to-table experience.
Food waste from the kitchen is transported daily and segregated accordingly – with some fed to the animals and the rest added to the compost area where both agricultural and biodegradable wastes are treated. It’s here that we create natural fertilizers by allowing the waste to ferment aerobically with microorganisms.
By growing majority of our produce on-site, The Farm is not only increasing food security but also reducing our carbon footprint by limiting the transport of food. Guests may enjoy the food knowing exactly how it’s grown, where it comes from, and who is involved in the process.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.