Why Visiting The Farm this Rainy Season is Worth Your While
Rainy days can be dispiriting due to some limitations they pose, traveling and vacationing are often brought to a halt. Not if the destination is The Farm at San Benito, though. In fact, below are some reasons the rains can be a good accompaniment to your life-changing journey:
- A Good Healing Environment. A breath of fresh air, literally, helps with stress and anxiety. Situated in the lush jungles of Lipa, Batangas, The Farm offers the perfect haven for relief and relaxation. After enjoying the calming scene of the rain showering over the greeneries, you can let the soft pitter-patter of rain lull you to sleep in your beautiful villa.
- Scrumptious Meals. When it’s dreary outside, it’s easy to indulge in activities that provide comfort, and eating is one of them. Eat without the guilt! The Farm’s Alive! Restaurant offers delectable vegan cuisines, some of which are best during this season. The Chef’s recommendations include fresh salad roll, Aglio Olio ala Chef pasta, and Hawaiian pizza.
- Relaxing Indoor Activities. Guests at The Farm can enjoy private Yoga sessions during their visit. These activities help with mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- Physical Cleansing. The sudden change in weather may sometimes lead to the sudden appearance of illnesses making this the perfect time to detoxify. When undergoing the first phase of cleansing, its actually best that one stays in a relaxed state. This way, you are able to store and conserve energy as well as nutrients that you will be needing to nourish and repair aging cells. The Farm offers a science-based Detox Cleanse Program that aids in reducing toxins and boosting overall immunity.
- Mental Cleanse. If you’re reviewing for an exam, preparing a presentation, or just catching up on a book you need to finish but you can’t seem to understand, this is the perfect time for a mental cleanse. While fasting, it is actually advisable to limit your movement for the brain to clear up, improving the thinking process, analysis, and overall mental functions of the mind.
Taking a break to recharge yourself is not something you have to put on the back burner as you wait for the skies to clear up. This season, as the groundwater recharges itself, you can also reenergize and nourish yourself while taking a break from your busy life.