The mother’s nutritional state greatly affects the child while still in the mother’s womb and after birth. This is what The Farm’s Prenatal Wellness wants to help you achieve – a sound mind and a healthy body. Our medical doctors help you clear your mind and achieve inner peace, while feeding your body with natural green nourishing food and freshly prepared antioxidant rich veggie juices, to make sure that you and your child are both healthy. The Farm’s massage therapist can carefully release those tense muscles that can be a cause of pain as your pregnancy progresses.
An umbrella term for various forms of therapies that include hands-on healing sessions, guided sessions, therapeutic modalities, holistic balancing, etc., allowing the client to navigate inner experiences in a safe and nurturing space. It also develops the guest’s senses to healing energies available to him through nature and within his being.
Pre-natal massage therapy performed during pregnancy can reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and improve labor outcome and newborn health, relax muscle tension, improve lymphatic and blood circulation through mild pressure applied to the muscle. Sciatic nerve pain is experienced by many women in their last term of pregnancy as the uterus rests on muscles of the pelvic floor and lower back. The pressure of the uterus spreads tension to the muscles of the upper and lower leg, causing them to swell and puts pressure on nearby nerves. It addresses the inflamed nerves by helping to release the tension of nearby muscles. Many women have experienced a significant reduction in sciatic nerve pain during pregnancy through massage.
ALIVE! Drink: Electrolyte Lemonade
A combination of lime, grapefruit, dalandan, macopa, and coco nectar which gives you the electrolytes that will enable the many organs your body to carry out vital functions.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.