2.5 Hours Treatments included:
Happy moms rear happy babies. Our Pre-Natal Wellness package aims to support expecting mothers to achieve a balanced mind, body, and emotional state. This med-spa experience is designed and customized by The Farm’s team of integrative medical doctors with the following goals in mind:
- Mental clarity and calm for expectant mothers
- Nourishment of the body through wellness cuisine and antioxidant rich vegetable juices.
- Ease pains and discomforts caused by pregnancy
The first 60 minutes of the experience is dedicated to a Harmonizing Flow. This covers various modalities like: hands-on healing, guided sessions, holistic balancing, to name a few. This phase of the treatment connects senses to the healing energies both from the environment and within.
Once the mind, body, and senses are centered and balanced, a 90-minute Arugang Buntis treatment follows. This pre-natal massage helps reduce anxiety, depression, muscle aches as well as sciatic nerve pains. It also helps induce healthy labor outcomes and newborn health. Mild pressure applied to specific parts of the body and muscles significantly improves lymphatic drainage and blood circulation.
Combine with Alive! Restaurant’s invigorating
Electrolyte Lemonade (84 calories) which combines lime, grapefruit, dalandan, macopa, and coco nectar to fill the body with electrolytes.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.