The first step in Colon Hydrotherapy is to do a Colema™ Cleansing Enema that cleans up the lower part of the colon with warm solution that is introduced into the rectum by gentle gravity. After a Colema™ cleansing enema, you are ready to do a retention enema since the rectal vault has already been cleared up to allow warm herbal solutions of organic coffee or aloe vera extract to remain in the rectal vault for about 10-20 minutes for absorption.
The treatment makes use of the skin being the third kidney and the body’s largest organ of detoxification to quickly and effectively remove toxins. The specially formulated preparation uses natural ingredients to remove the same toxins from the body that the kidneys have the function of removing, hence decreasing the fatigue of the kidneys. The organic mixture is thickly applied over the entire body and allowed, to extract toxins from the tissues through the skin.
ALIVE! Drink: Liver Tonic
Combination of carrots and cucumber that support the kidneys in flushing out excess uric acid, as well as load your body up with a mega dose of nutrients.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.