2.5 Hours Treatments included:
The program begins with a 60-minute Colema™ Cleansing Enema. This treatment gently uses gravity to gently introduce a warm solution through the rectum. It then fills the lower colon and purifies it.
This is followed by Retention Enema. Once the rectal vault has been purified, a warm herbal solution of organic coffee or aloe vera extracts is infused into the rectal vault. This is left to sit for about 10-20 minutes, allowing for intense absorption.
The Organic Cleanse commences with a soothing and energizing Kidney Cleanse. It utilizes a special concoction of natural ingredients that pull-out kidney toxins through the skin (also known as the body’s third kidney). As a result, the kidneys are relieved from fatigue and rest to perform at its optimum.
Combine with Alive! Restaurant’s detox juice:
Liver Tonic (88.3 calories) is a delicious and refreshing blend of carrots and cucumber. This cleansing tonic helps to flush out excess uric acids while filling the body with mega doses of nutrients.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.