2 Hours Treatments included:
Ageless Beauty begins with the Empress Facial. This unique and calming treatment was designed to help regulate the body’s energy flow. It features a combination of Eastern and Western healing modalities like: acupressure massage, ice globe roller, skin vacuuming, as well as mild LED photo rejuvenation. The Empress Facial is as rejuvenating as getting a week’s worth of sleep, revitalizing organs and while releasing the body of blocked energies.
The Empress Facial is followed by 90-minute Aloe Vera Body Wrap. This slimming and toning treatment detoxifies, contours, rejuvenates and soothes. Formulated with Auxin and Gibberellins hormones, the Aloe Vera Body wrap also helps in skin cell renewal, cellulite reduction, wound healing. Individuals suffering from skin conditions like psoriasis, acne, and eczema also benefit from undergoing the Aloe Vera Body Wrap.
Combine with Alive! Restaurant’s nutrient-packed juice
Green Glow Juice (92.5 calories) is a high antioxidant concoction of mint, kale, celery and various sprouts. This delicious and alkalizing juice gives your skin that natural, healthy glow.
Terms and Conditions
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.