2 NIGHTS YOGA & RAW FOOD RETREAT
Boost your immune system • Promote clear, beautiful skin • Regain youthful energy • Achieve mental clarity
Explore and embrace a high vibrational flow with The Farm’s Holistic Yoga Retreat. Be ready for daily yoga & meditation sessions, organic farm-to-table nourishing vegan meals, workshop on vegan food preparation, self-care with internationally acclaimed holistic wellness treatments, and much more! Yoga classes are open to beginners or experienced practitioners. Our gourmet, vegan cuisine is rich in phytonutrients, enzymes, and antioxidants. Ingredients are grown and produced fresh from the property itself as The Farm is a steadfast advocate for farm-to-table. The intricate and soulful connection between nature, plant-based nourishing foods, and yoga are synergistic elements that bring the right energy together.
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- Food Preparation Private Class
- 1 x Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x Fitness and Nutritional Assessment
- 1 x 60 mins Harmonizing Flow
- 1 x 90 mins Hilot Massage
- 1 x 30 mins Sustainable Lifestyle Discussion
- 1 x 90 mins Aqua Lymphatic Therapy
- 1×60 mins Live Blood Analysis
- Program Kit
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness Activities: yoga sessions, Mandala flower meditation, power walks, wellness talk with afternoon tea, sound healing, functional fitness, and more!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Use of the facilities: Steam & Sauna, Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
*Program inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors
COVID-19 Testing Fee:
The Farm’s licensed health professionals administer FDA-approved Antigen Nasal Swab rapid test at PHP 2,500++ per person required upon entry. Procedure and results take approx. 15 minutes.
Terms and Conditions:
- Personalized Health Program available upon request
- Extra Person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra Person is applicable in all accommodations except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts)
- Local promotional rates are not valid during Peak Periods
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar. Simple sugars may prevent the optimal function of the natural defenses of the body.
Holistic Health Consultation
This is the initial talk with our physician that allows the guest to feel welcome and at home to discuss ones’ goals, health concerns, and challenges especially with the current concern about the immune system. The physician is initially guided by the guest’s clinical history to help identify the root cause of the health challenges or the manifestation of the disharmony of the physical, psycho-emotional, and spiritual bodies of the individual. It delves into Saluto physiology (Salus: health). It then leads to a conversation on achieving optimal well-being.
Fitness and Nutritional Assessment
The weight, body composition measurements, and usual food intake are taken to assess the guests’ nutritional status. Using these data, the Nutritionist guides the guest on how to sustainably achieve their health and nutrition goals.
Harmonizing Flow is an umbrella term for the various forms of healing therapies that allow the client to navigate inner experiences in a safe and nurturing space. Based on the universal principles underlying ancient Himalayan, European, Asian, Australian, and Egyptian healing traditions it also develops the guests’ senses to the healing energies available to him through nature and within his being.
Filipino Hilot Massage
This is a traditional Filipino healing treatment practiced in many regions of the Philippines. With its different styles and strokes, this massage aims to stimulate the nerves, increase lung activity, soothe the nervous system, as well as break up deposits found in the joints. This massage uses kneading and some stretching techniques, to help rid you of the heavy weight of stress on the body and leaves you feeling renewed.
Sustainable Lifestyle Discussion
Includes feedback on guests’ experience while undergoing the program: what worked, what he/she found challenging, and most especially addresses their questions related to ― Life after The Farm. The discussion focuses on creating a sustainable health plan taking into consideration the genes, environment (including sources for specific recommendations), and current lifestyle of the guests, and of course, tips to overcome foreseen roadblocks to the quest for sustainable health.
Aqua Lymphatic Therapy
Acqua Lymphatic Therapy beneficial in a reduction in swelling, detoxification of the body, regeneration of tissue, reduction in the symptoms of chronic pain and fibromyalgia, improvement of venous conditions, relief of chronic fatigue, sinusitis, acne, and allergies.
Live Blood Analysis
In Live Blood Analysis(LBA), a tiny drop of blood pin-pricked from your finger is visualized under a special microscope. One may observe and appreciate a real-time visual representation of your live blood components, comprised of your red blood cells, white blood cells, and their variations and other residues. Though not conventionally diagnostic, seeing blood components as they move and behave powerfully, impacts guests to adapt to a healthier lifestyle.
COMPLIMENTARY MINDFUL MOVEMENTS
Yoga Sessions (7:30 & 10:30 AM daily)
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
Functional Fitness (9:30 & 5 PM daily)
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Mandala Flower Meditation (9:30 AM daily)
Flowers and flowering plants form an exceedingly important part of nature. They also provide color to the surroundings – not only the flowers themselves but also the brilliant colored leaves.
Wellness Talk with Afternoon Tea (3:30 PM daily)
Listen and participate in a health and wellness talk with topics such as stress management and how detox can help achieve healthy physical well-being given by our medical doctor from the Holistic Medical Sanctuary.
Nature Walk (7 AM and 4 PM daily)
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Sound healing uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind, and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression, or insomnia.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR HEALING RETREATS:
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All Programs are supervised by licensed Medical Doctors and Nurses.
- All Programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s Medical Staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse some guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed by The Farm’s professional staff.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in on a special Room-Only arrangement for their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned Medical Staff. The Schedule may change depending on our Medical Doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services, and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments, or other such related items outside the above-stated Personalized Program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered Incidental Charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.
Experience a life-transformative healing holiday 🍃
For inquiries, call:
+63 918 884 8080
+63 917 572 2325
+63 917 572 2223
+63 917 572 2977
For healing retreats, call:
+63 917 639 1758
+63 917 572 2326
+63 917 572 2300
+63 917 572 2322
24/7 hotline +63 917 572 2222