The Farm’s approach to the management of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and stress is to resolve the root cause of the dysfunction and to bring the body back to a natural state of balance. The Farm’s 6-night, 7-day stay consists of diagnostics, detoxification, a nutritional program to rejuvenate the body at a cellular level, thermal and spa treatments, physical exercise, and psycho-emotional sessions to learn natural ways to develop a healthy lifestyle. Our therapies help the body give up excessive fat cells where toxins are deposited, by cleansing the internal organs, with particular attention to the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, and skin.
The Farm’s extensive programs include an enzyme-rich diet that allows the various organ systems to rest and recover, resulting in improved absorption and metabolism, a thermal spa to take away the effects of muscle tension and stress and breathing exercises, and mindful meditation like yoga designed to mobilize stagnant unhealthy gasses trapped in the digestive system. Psycho-emotional sessions focused on guided meditation and energy body nourishment are provided to address the non-physical components of the disease. All programs at the Farm are conducted in collaboration with experts, licensed medical doctors, and highly experienced hospitality professionals. Guests will receive dedicated attention and heartfelt service to ensure a truly life-transformative stay.
*Guaranteed weight loss for those with no other underlying medical conditions.
6 NIGHTS WEIGHT MANAGEMENT, DIABETES PREVENTION, & HEART HEALTH PROGRAM
USD 2,340++ per person
- Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- 1 x Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x Nutritional Assessment
- 1 x Fitness Assessment
- 1 x 30 mins Cellular Health Screening
- 1 x 60 mins Brain Biofeedback
- 1 x Biomarkers ichroma™ – Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- 1 x Biomarkers ichroma™ – Thyroid Hormone (T3)
- 1 x Biomarkers ichroma™ – Thyroxine (T4)
- 1 x 60 mins Guided Meditation
- 1 x 60 mins Acupuncture
- 4 x 60 mins Colon Hydrotherapy – Colema™
- 1 x 60 mins Vitamin C + Glutathione IV Therapy
- 1 x 60 mins Rectal Infusion Therapy
- 1 x 60 mins Relaxology
- 1 x 90 mins Hilot Massage
- 1 x 90 mins Kidney Cleansing
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness activities: yoga, mandala flower meditation, nature walking, organic farm tour, sound healing, interactive wellness workshops, functional fitness, and more!
- Use of the facilities: Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
- Strong Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
*Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 12% Government Tax (++)
*Program inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors
COVID-19 Testing Fee:
The Farm’s licensed health professionals administer FDA-approved antigen nasal swab (gentle superficial nostril swab) rapid test at PHP 1,500 nett per person required upon entry. Procedure and results take approx. 15 minutes.
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar as simple sugars may prevent optimal function of the body’s natural defenses.
The weight, body composition measurements, and usual food intake are taken to assess the guests’ nutritional status. Using these data, the nutritionist guides the guest on how to sustainably achieve their health and nutrition goals.
Fitness Assessment is a one-on-one discussion with our certified fitness professionals to evaluate 4 key fitness areas: aerobic fitness; muscular strength and endurance; flexibility; and body composition in a holistic approach to achieve your fitness goals.
Holistic Health Consultation
An initial talk with our doctor that will discuss the guest’s goals, health concerns and challenges. It will help to identify the root cause of the disharmony between the physical, psycho-emotional and spiritual aspect of the individual based on Review System or Symptoms & Diet Analysis.
Cellular Health Screening
This is a high-value introduction to health-consciousness among the young and those who want to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle using one’s blood as seen live under a special microscope.
The blood is a very special part of the human being, it stirs a person’s feelings and consciousness more than any other bodily fluid. It is an educational experience-based tour through visual appreciation of one’s overall health status through the quality of the red blood cells and the actions of the white blood cells. It gives a glimpse of what’s happening inside the body and as well as information on possible nutritional deficiencies, subtle toxicities and the person’s immune status. It is based on foundations of histology (study of cells) and hematology (study of blood) correlated clinically through the cellular manifestations of inflammation and oxidative stress. It uses a specialized microscope to look into signs of dysbiosis (gut health and microbiome-related disorder), sugar and cholesterol imbalance, as well as internal organ distress such as the liver and kidneys.
More than the vast information from one drop of living blood, the value of this experience is in its ability to connect you to the intelligence of your body in a deeper sense. Thereby being a powerful tool in your quest for optimal health.
The machine scans the electromagnetic fields produced by our neural cells and calculate possible perturbation in the energetic body. The doctor or nutritionist will interpret the findings and give recommendations to improve the one’s health.
Biomarkers ichroma™ – Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH); Thyroid Hormone (T3); Thyroxine (T4)
These are used to evaluate thyroid function and diagnose at what level are the thyroid-related symptoms coming from and monitor treatment for thyroid disease.
Guided Meditation is a private meditation session where one learns mental discipline and still the mind. As self-meditation requires some effort, our guide can literally walk you through to a blissful meditation, allowing one to experience a state of relaxation or awareness leading to the expansion of one’s consciousness.
Acupuncture is a major component of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and acknowledged by WHO as a safe and evidence-based effective treatment. It involves the insertion of fine, thin and sterile needles into the meridian or targeted points of the body to stimulate sensory nerves under the skin and in the muscles. This results in the body producing natural substances like pain –relieving endorphins. Only duly certified and licensed Acupuncturists supervised by a Medical doctor perform this procedure. The combination of Cupping and/or Myotherapy can further enhance the efficacy of Acupuncture.
Colon Hydrotherapy – Colema™
The first step in Colon Hydrotherapy is to do a Colema™ Cleansing Enema that cleans up the lower part of the colon with warm solution that is introduced into the rectum by gentle gravity. This treatment introduces either coffee / chamomile tea into your colon using a soft tube to help clear waste materials and assists in the detoxification process.
Vitamin C + Glutathione IV Therapy
Through intravenous route, Vitamin C will remain in the circulation for about 7-8 hours. This strengthens the immune system, provides a high level of antioxidants, helps in the production of collagen that stabilizes the connective tissues, increases energy during stressful moments by assisting in the production of noradrenalin, and helps detoxify the liver.
Rectal Infusion Therapy
This therapy uses organic wheatgrass or aloe vera that will be injected into your rectal vault and help nourish the colon with much needed vitamins and minerals.
Relaxology is The Farm’s interpretation of the natural healing arts of Reflexology and Acupressure Massage. Through the application of pressure and manipulation of the reflex points, this treatment relieves tension, improves circulation and promotes balance in the entire body.
A traditional Filipino healing treatment with different styles and strokes, this massage aims to stimulate the nerves, increase lung activity, soothe the nervous system, as well as break up deposits found in the joints. This massage applies kneading and stretching techniques, to help lessen the heavy weight of stress on the body and leaves you feeling renewed.
The specially formulated preparation uses natural ingredients to remove the same toxins from the body that the kidneys have the function of removing, hence decreasing the fatigue of the kidneys. The organic mixture is thickly applied over the entire body and extract toxins from the tissues through the skin.
COMPLIMENTARY MINDFUL MOVEMENTS
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Mandala Flower Meditation
Flowers and plants form an important part of nature. They also provide color to the surroundings – not only the flowers themselves but also the brilliant- colored leaves. Boost your creativity as this calming form of art therapy teach you more about floral arrangements.
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Interactive Wellness Workshop
Art Therapy – Experience how art, through therapeutic form drawing or working with colors, helps establish brain pathways to healing and helps prevent senile dementia, symptoms related to heart and breathing issues and hormonal imbalance
Eye Exercises for Improved Vision
The sense of sight has been abused especially with the current trend of screen overuse, online learning and e-meetings. Eye exercises to correct errors of refraction (astigmatism, near and far-sightedness) come in timely and relevant. This session includes tips to improve eyesight naturally through nutrition and safeguard the eyes from electromagnetic radiation-related damages.
Organic Farm Tour
The Farm’s 5,700+ sqm. organic vegetable & herb garden is an example of organic precision agriculture. Everything grown on the land has been designed to fit the farm’s culinary needs. The Farm is designed to have a seasonal rotation of crops for a true sustainable, organic farm-to-table experience.
Food waste from the kitchen is transported daily and segregated accordingly – with some fed to the animals and the rest added to the compost area where both agricultural and biodegradable wastes are treated. It’s here that we create natural fertilizers by allowing the waste to ferment aerobically with microorganisms.
By growing majority of our produce on-site, The Farm is not only increasing food security but also reducing our carbon footprint by limiting the transport of food. Guests may enjoy the food knowing exactly how it’s grown, where it comes from, and who is involved in the process.
Uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression or insomnia.
Sound therapy is a clinical and evidence-based therapy used for dealing with mental health issues, such as anxiety, pain and sleep disorders. These issues are usually caused by high levels of tension and stress. Sound healing brings one to a relaxed state with sounds created by singing bowls, tuning forks and other resonant musical instruments, including the human voice. Recent research suggests that in counseling sessions, it can be a catalyst for emotional healing used in combination with other modalities such as meditation, deep breathing and visualization.
Terms and Conditions:
- A personalized health program is available upon request.
- Extra person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra person is applicable in all suites & villas except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite.
- Program rates cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts).
- Local promotional rates are not valid during peak periods.
Important Notes for Healing Retreats:
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s medical staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in a special room-only arrangement on their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned medical staff. The schedule may change depending on our medical doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated personalized program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered incidental charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.
Experience a life-transformative healing holiday 🍃
For inquiries, call:
+63 918 884 8080
+63 917 572 2325
+63 917 572 2223
+63 917 572 2977
For healing retreats, call:
+63 917 639 1758
+63 917 572 2326
+63 917 572 2300
+63 917 572 2322
24/7 hotline +63 917 572 2222