Boost your immune system • Promote clear, beautiful skin • Regain youthful energy • Achieve mental clarity
The Farm at San Benito, a proud member of CG Hospitality, is the first medical wellness resort in the country, if not in the world to reopen last May 16 with necessary permits and continue its operations as a COVID-free healing environment. It offers medically supervised health promotion, disease prevention, and immune support programs and implements strict sanitation protocols & health measures to prioritize the safety and well-being of our guests. Now more than ever, The Farm has served its purpose in changing the lives of people who experience this piece of healing sanctuary with its mission deeply rooted in healing people by offering transformative and life-changing retreats. The Farm’s Immune Support Program includes accommodation in a conducive environment perfect for recharge and healing, holistic treatments to support the immune system, nutrient-rich organic vegan meals and beverages, microbiome nourishment, and mindful movements. More importantly, the program also includes psycho-emotional sessions to ensure that mental health and emotional state are well attended too especially during this time.
Inclusions for 2-Night Immune Support Program
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Vegan Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Daily Nutritional Support
- 1 x Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x Fitness and Nutritional Assessment
- 1 x 60 mins Harmonizing Flow
- 1 x 60 mins Magnetic Clay Foot Treatment
- 1 x 60 mins Vitamin Infusion
- 1 x 60 mins Acupuncture
- 1x Nutritional Supplements
- 1 x 60 mins Herbal Steam Inhalation
- 1 x 90 mins Immuno Cell Renewal
- 1 x Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle Discussion
- Participation in Mindful Movement & Functional Fitness Activities: yoga sessions, Mandala flower meditation, power walks, wellness talk with afternoon tea, sound healing, functional fitness, and more!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Use of the facilities: Steam & Sauna, Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions, and Pure Energy Gym
*Program inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors
COVID-19 Testing Fee:
The Farm’s licensed health professionals administer FDA-approved Antigen Nasal Swab rapid test at PHP 2,500++ per person required upon entry. Procedure and results take approx. 15 minutes.
Terms and Conditions:
- Personalized Health Program available upon request
- Extra Person (3rd person) will incur a surcharge of PHP 2,500++ per night, which includes vegan breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant, participation in mindful movement & functional fitness activities, and use of facilities. Extra Person is applicable in all accommodations except Sulu Terrace and Palmera Suite
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons, and discounts (such as Senior Citizen and PWD discounts)
- Local promotional rates are not valid during Peak Periods
Nutrient-Rich Organic Vegan Meals and Beverages
Three-course plant-based meals will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with antioxidant-rich juices. The meals and juices will have low glycemic index fruits and no extra sugar like honey or coco sugar. Simple sugars may prevent the optimal function of the natural defenses of the body.
Holistic Health Consultation
This is the initial talk with our physician that allows the guest to feel welcome and at home to discuss ones’ goals, health concerns, and challenges especially with the current concern about the immune system. The physician is initially guided by the guest’s clinical history to help identify the root cause of the health challenges or the manifestation of the disharmony of physical, psycho-emotional, and spiritual bodies of the individual. It delves into Saluto physiology (Salus: health). It then leads to a conversation on achieving optimal well-being.
Harmonizing Flow is an umbrella term for the various forms of healing therapies that allow the client to navigate inner experiences in a safe and nurturing space. Based on the universal principles underlying ancient Himalayan, European, Asian, Australian, and Egyptian healing traditions it also develops the guests’ senses to the healing energies available to him through nature and within his being.
Magnetic Clay Heavy Metal Detox
Magnetic Clay Foot Treatment involves soaking the feet in a warm solution of high-grade magnetic clay with special herbs. Clay has the ability to produce an electrical charge when in solution. The electrical charge gives it its ability to absorb toxins like a magnet. The Farm uses a special clay proven in various studies to be superior in its pulling power to absorb toxin chemicals, impurities, and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, etc. This procedure is a safe and effective aid in detoxification by releasing years of toxic environmental pollutants that have been accumulating in the body, organs, tissues, and cells. This is highly recommended for smokers and those with a history of exposure to cigarettes like passive smokers.
IV Vitamin C Infusion
Many medical conditions are caused by Vitamin C deficiency due to a lack of fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet. Through the intravenous route, Vitamin C will remain in the circulation for about 7-8 hours. This strengthens the immune system, provides a high level of antioxidants, helps in the production of collagen that stabilizes the connective tissues. Increases energy during stressful moments by assisting in the production of Adrenalin, and helps in the detoxification of the Liver. These are just some of the multiple roles of vitamin C in health and diseases.
Body acupuncture involves the direct stimulation of acupoints by inserting fine, sterile, single-use needles on specific points on the body — improving the vital energy flow along an invisible energy network called meridians. In Traditional Chinese, Japanese or Korean acupuncture, acupuncture has been used for millennia to prevent illness caused by the disharmony of the vital energy flow of qi (in Chinese) or ki (in Japanese). Acupuncture stimulates the body’s own natural healing mechanism. In a recent study, the healing benefits of acupuncture was reported to be very high reaching up to 293% (based on HF-vagal tone), and stress-reducing effects reported to go up to 246% (based on HRV tests). In the four-gates theory, acupuncture opens up the energetic body at the solar plexus to align with the universal solar energy allowing vitality to increase.
Lung Purifying Herbal Steam Therapy
We are constantly interacting with viruses, bacteria, parasites, allergens, and pollutants as we breathe. Coming to the Farm is a great opportunity since we have a lot of plants and trees to provide an oxygen-rich environment where one can freely take in fresh, clean, oxygen-rich air. However, it is essential that we cleanse our respiratory passages beforehand. Using a therapeutic Medicinal Herb Steam Inhalation following the Ancient Herbal Medicinal Traditions of Japanese, with 10 mins hand capping lung massage. Then during the rest of your stay, just enjoy taking in lots of fresh air.
Immuno Cell Renewal
In traditional cultures, like Ayurveda, a hot bath of Turmeric and Coconut milk is a hundred times better than taking any antibiotic. It is known worldwide as a powerful Ayurvedic treatment to fight off viruses. Coupling the medicinal components of Turmeric and Coconut milk is a potent combination to manage infections. After adequate skin cleansing, one may soak in Coconut milk and Turmeric. The lauric acid in Coconut milk and curcumin in Turmeric synergistically supports and shields our body from bacteria and viruses. It also intensifies the detoxification process, boosts the immune system, and renews skin cells naturally.
Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle Discussion
Includes feedback on guests ‘experience while undergoing the program: what worked, what he/she found challenging, and most especially addresses their questions related to Life after The Farm. The discussion focuses on creating a sustainable health plan taking into consideration the genes, environment (including sources for specific recommendations), and current lifestyle of the guests, and of course, tips to overcome foreseen roadblocks to the quest for sustainable health.
COMPLIMENTARY MINDFUL MOVEMENTS
Yoga Sessions (7:30 & 10:30 AM daily)
Yoga not only disciplines the body but unfolds the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. Learn the foundations of yoga and ignite your path towards holistic wellness and healing. At The Farm at San Benito, you may incorporate various types of yoga and Guided Meditation into your regular practice to help keep your mind, body, and spirit well-balanced.
Functional Fitness (9:30 & 5 PM daily)
Functional Fitness involves training the body for the activities performed in everyday life.
Mandala Flower Meditation (9:30 AM daily)
Flowers and flowering plants form an exceedingly important part of nature. They also provide color to the surroundings – not only the flowers themselves but also the brilliant colored leaves.
Wellness Talk with Afternoon Tea (3:30 PM daily)
Listen and participate in a health and wellness talk with topics such as stress management and how detox can help achieve healthy physical well-being given by our medical doctor from the Holistic Medical Sanctuary.
Nature Walk (7 AM and 4 PM daily)
An energizing way to finish up your daily movement activities! Join our guided walk on 4.7KM to 6KM power walk in and around The Farm. (Weather Permitting)
Sound healing uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, and tuning forks) in order to relax the body, mind, and soul. Some proponents also believe it can relieve certain ailments including pain, anxiety, depression, or insomnia.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR HEALING RETREATS:
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All Programs are supervised by licensed Medical Doctors and Nurses.
- All Programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm cannot take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s Medical Staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse some guests with health conditions that cannot be reasonably managed by The Farm’s professional staff.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5 PM will be booked in on a special Room-Only arrangement for their first night. The actual program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & wellbeing condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival at The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned Medical Staff. The Schedule may change depending on our Medical Doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services, and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated Personalized Program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered Incidental Charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical treatments and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.