Valid until December 31, 2015
For special offers, please see PROMOS tab
- Guaranteed Weight Loss
- Improved Heart Health
- Strengthened Immune System
Our Detox Cleanse program focuses primarily on eliminating toxic substances trapped throughout the tissues of the body, while restoring the bodies’ optimum ability to absorb nutrients for its total health. Body detoxification is accomplished through colon hydrotherapy and targeted organ cleansing, plus a medically guided fasting process, relying primarily on pure vegetable juices and quality super-food supplements to ensure the body is provided the extra nutrients it requires as it works to cleanse. An effective program of body, mind and spirit enrichment is provided.
4 Nights / 5 Days
Accommodation Occupancy Published Rates ++/pp
||Php 128,000.00 ++
||Php 99,000.00 ++
||Php 153,000.00 ++
||Php 111,000.00 ++
|Narra Pool Villa
||Php 197,000.00 ++
||Php 133,000.00 ++
||Php 279,000.00 ++
||Php 174,000.00 ++
| The Lakan
||Php 225,000.00 ++
- Choice of Accommodation
- Refreshing Welcome Drink
- Welcome Gift, Canvas Tote Bag & Journal
- Daily Nutritional Therapy: meals, transition diet and detox juices plus nutritional support and premium virgin coconut oil
- Holistic Health Consultation with a medical specialist including program orientation, printed daily schedule and follow-up
- Healing Sanctuary SPA Consultation
- Fitness Assessment with a Personal Trainer
- Oral Detox Kit
- Integrated Medical Services
- 1 x Nutritional Microscopy
- 3 x Colon Hydrotherapy Session (1 x Colema, 1 Angel of Water and 1 x Colonics)
- 1 x Hara Puri massage
- 1 x Wheatgrass Infusion Therapy
- 1 x Sustainable Lifestyle Discussion
- Healing Sanctuary SPA Treatments:
- 2 x 60-minute Treatment, valued at Php 3,800 ++ per treatment
- 1 x 90-minute Treatment, valued at Php 5,000 ++ per treatment
- 1 x 120-minute Treatment, valued at Php 6,500 ++ per treatment
- Participation in daily activities: yoga, meditation, circuit training, aqua aerobics, boot camp, insanity, calisthenics, oil of life tour, food prep class, power walks and more!
- Use of the Swimming Pools, Gym, and Meditation Lounges / Pavilions
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the Resort
Personalized Healing Retreats for 5 to 21 Nights are available upon request.
Terms and Conditions:
- *Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 12% Government Tax (Total of 22%).
- Private car transfers are available to & from Manila International Airport at Php 9,000++ round trip for a maximum of 3 persons. Travel time is only 90 mins drive to or from The Farm.
- Extra Person “Room Only” Surcharge is Php 2,500.00++ per night including ALIVE! Gourmet Breakfast.
- Children 12 years and under stay free when sharing room with adults (excluding meals)
- Rates & Inclusions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy Applies.
- Rates are valid until December 31, 2015
- Please note that foreign currency values are subject to change, The Farm will use the prevailing “Hotel Exchange Rate of the Day” on the date of payment.
Important Notes for Detox Cleanse Programs:
- Programs may be created for any number of nights requested.
- All Programs are supervised by licensed medical doctors and nurses.
- All Programs are considered supportive to natural body balancing with final results dependent on a variety of factors which The Farm can not take full responsibility in managing.
- Guests who require special medical support for serious health challenges must advise and communicate openly to The Farm’s Medical Staff. The Farm reserves the right to refuse some guests with health conditions that can not be reasonably managed by The Farm’s professional staff.
- Guests under the Programs are requested to arrive at The Farm no later than 12 noon on the first day of reservation, in order to get proper orientation. Check-in to rooms can be confirmed for 2pm. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to actual room availability.
- Guests arriving at The Farm after 5pm will be booked in on a special Room Only arrangement for their first night. The actual Program will begin the following day.
- Programs can change in accordance to and consultation with the guest’s medical & well being condition. The Guest Health Questionnaire should be filled in and submitted at least one week prior to arrival a The Farm.
- A personalized Daily Schedule will be given to each guest after consultation with an assigned Medical Staff. The Schedule may change depending on our Medical Doctor’s assessment and recommendation or in accordance with the guest’s reactions to the treatments.
- All supplements, services and treatments will be scheduled by our doctors on the General Health & Medical consultation has been completed. Any supplements, services or treatments or other such related items outside the above stated Personalized Program will be discussed with the guest in advance and will be considered Incidental Charges. These will be charged to the guest account and must be settled upon check-out.
- All programs containing medical, spa and food components cannot be refunded or credited if not utilized.